Don’t go near your water – there’s a monster lurking in your pipes!It leaves nasty crud in your pipes, bubbles and hisses as it comes out of the faucet, and fills your house with noxious odors every time you turn on the faucet. Yes, you are living in the nightmare of hard, unfiltered water. Minerals and other nasty stuff in your water can make is smell and look like something out of a freak show.
Thank you for turning our muddy, sulfur, gassy, well water, into crystal clear water.
Are you haunted by these sure signs that your home is harboring a water monster in your plumbing?
- Your water gives off seriously obnoxious odors that would put the most evil demon to shame.
- Your faucets bubble like a witches’ cauldron.
- You can actually light your water on fire.
- Your sink and fixtures are covered in gross blue-green ooze.
- There are rust stains that look like dripping blood all over your tub.
- The water from your shower turns your hair a sickening shade of green.
- Forget the tub, your water is the strangest shade of brown and you can actually see things floating in there!
- Every night after you take a bath you itch like someone put spiders in your bed.
- Your bathtub surround is covered in sickly yellow stains that appear out of nowhere, even after you scrub for hours.